Entitle is a cloud permission management platform that automates how access to cloud resources is requested, granted, and managed across the organization. It eliminates bottlenecks related to manual access granting and enables dynamic, just-in-time authorization for better security, governance, and productivity. Deployed in minutes, with 100+ SaaS/IaaS integrations.
Entitle is well-funded, backed by Glilot Capital and a network of high-performing CISOs and security entrepreneurs. Its customers include public companies such as Lemonade and Hippo and high-growth tech companies like BigID, At-bay, K-Health, and Bilt.
- Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care, collaboration, and egoless leadership. At Entitle, we know that drive, passion, and a growth-oriented mindset are far more important than “credentials”. We are an energetic team of endlessly creative and strategic problem-solvers, and if you love challenging yourself to learn more and continuously excel while having loads of fun, you’ll fit right in.
- Career path: You will work in a role that serves as a launching point into further sales leadership roles.
- Our Pipeline: We have many (happy) customers that are using us as the provisioning and governance backbone of the organization. All that's left is capitalizing on our network and infrastructure.
- Solid Base Salary + Commission.
About the Opportunity:
We are hiring an exceptional Account Executive in North America. This individual will focus on driving Entitle’s new business: performing demos, answering questions, and converting prospects into happy customers.
We are seeking an intelligent and energetic individual who is a very persuasive team player, has a passion for technology solutions, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
The right candidate will possess the ability to execute multiple complex tasks simultaneously, with a proven track record in sales, closing new business, and building rapport with prospects.
This is an exciting, high-impact, strategy-and-execution role with ample growth potential within the function and across the organization.
- Deliver new business goals through personal efforts
- Manage a technical sale
- Introduce clients to Entitle’s solution, clearly articulating Entitle’s value proposition and the uniqueness of our offering
- Lead online presentations of Entitle’s platform
- Effectively engage with internal product, BDR, and marketing team members
- Provide active feedback to Entitle’s product team to assist in refining our solution
- Accurately forecast quarterly bookings and track opportunities
- At least 3 years of Account Executive/Sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years in midmarket or Enterprise SaaS
- Demonstrated track record of closing new business; success in meeting & exceeding quotas
- Proven record of moving opportunities through the sales cycle
- Ability to work collaboratively with global teams, including Product, Marketing, and Sales, to deliver sales targets
- Strong interest or experience in technology sales
- Personal drive, energy, and enthusiasm to achieve and surpass goals
- Commitment to high professional and ethical standards in a diverse workplace
- Proficiency in all phone, email, and online prospecting tasks utilizing a CRM
- Excellent spoken and written English with an ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Bachelor's Degree
- Familiarity with Hubspot, LinkedIn, Gong, contact databases, and other sales tools