Entitle is a cloud permission management platform that automates how access to cloud resources is requested, granted, and managed across the organization. It eliminates bottlenecks related to manual access granting and enables dynamic, just-in-time authorization for better security, governance, and productivity. Deployed in minutes, with 100+ SaaS/IaaS integrations.
Entitle is well-funded, backed by Glilot Capital and a network of high-performing CISOs and security entrepreneurs. Its customers include public companies such as Lemonade and Hippo and high-growth tech companies like BigID, At-bay, K-Health, and Bilt.
- Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care, collaboration, and egoless leadership. At Entitle, we know that drive, passion, and a growth-oriented mindset are far more important than “credentials”. We are an energetic team of endlessly creative and strategic problem-solvers, and if you love challenging yourself to learn more and continuously excel while having loads of fun, you’ll fit right in.
- Tech: We’re a tech company based on the most advanced technologies, so your contribution and experience are valued and can strongly impact the company's growth.
- Our Pipeline: We have many (happy) customers that are using us as the provisioning and governance backbone of the organization. All that's left is capitalizing on our network and infrastructure.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for superstars to join our rocketship. We’re looking for a Backend Engineer to lead our Backend team and help us bring permission management back to security, where it belongs. Together we’ll build a SaaS product to serve thousands of global customers in a modern and scalable way. You’ll join an innovative, high-performance R&D department and work with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment. As a team lead, you will:
- Take responsibility for the recruitment, mentorship and leadership of your team.
- Manage a team of senior developers with the latest technology.
- Need to possess a true passion for people leadership.
- Lead POCs and collaborate closely with the CTO.
- Practice the most advanced server-side techniques available with challenging micro-services architecture, using the best technologies available: Kubernetes, Big Data Technologies (e.g., Kafka, Spark), Python.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on backend engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience as a team leader
- Tech Star
- Results-driven with a strong commitment to completing tasks
- Can-do approach & Excellent communication skills
- Great problem solving skills and out of the box thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Experience with AWS platform or similar cloud services - a big Plus