Entitle is a cloud permission management platform that automates how access to cloud resources is requested, granted, and managed across the organization. It eliminates bottlenecks related to manual access granting and enables dynamic, just-in-time authorization for better security, governance, and productivity. Deployed in minutes, with 100+ SaaS/IaaS integrations.
Entitle is well-funded, backed by Glilot Capital and a network of high-performing CISOs and security entrepreneurs. Its customers include public companies such as Lemonade and Hippo and high-growth tech companies like BigID, At-bay, K-Health, and Bilt.
- Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care, collaboration, and egoless leadership. At Entitle, we know that drive, passion, and a growth-oriented mindset are far more important than “credentials”. We are an energetic team of endlessly creative and strategic problem-solvers, and if you love challenging yourself to learn more and continuously excel while having loads of fun, you’ll fit right in.
- Our Pipeline: We have many (happy) customers that are using us as the provisioning and governance backbone of the organization. All that's left is capitalizing on our network and infrastructure.
We are looking for a talented and outside-the-box thinker to join our sales core team! In this role, you will work closely with the sales, marketing and product management teams to help drive Entitle’s solutions. This will be accomplished through but not limited to cold calling, email campaigns, lead generation, and follow-up.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
- Interact with prospects through direct phone calls, emails, and social media.
- Maintain engagement with leads through proactive follow-up communications.
- Drive awareness through regular email campaigns, targeted calls, and discovery meetings.
- Ability to navigate complex business environments and uncover and translate needs into business opportunities.
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Cold calls to prospects and generate new leads.
- Collaborate with the product management and marketing teams to maintain the product’s positioning and messaging and drive revenue and market success.
- Become an expert on the competitive landscape, technologies, and market trends for permission provisioning management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience with cold calling, generating new leads, and understanding sales cycles.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated by individual and team achievement, as well as able to operate under minimal supervision.
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales.
- Passion for building sales campaigns that generate and accelerate the sales pipeline.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills - a MUST.