Entitle is a cloud permission management platform that automates how access to cloud resources is requested, granted, and managed across the organization. It eliminates bottlenecks related to manual access granting and enables dynamic, just-in-time authorization for better security, governance, and productivity. Deployed in minutes, with 100+ SaaS/IaaS integrations.
Entitle is well-funded, backed by Glilot Capital and a network of high-performing CISOs and security entrepreneurs. Its customers include public companies such as Lemonade and Hippo and high-growth tech companies like BigID, At-bay, K-Health, and Bilt.
- Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care, collaboration, and egoless leadership. At Entitle, we know that drive, passion, and a growth-oriented mindset are far more important than “credentials”. We are an energetic team of endlessly creative and strategic problem-solvers, and if you love challenging yourself to learn more and continuously excel while having loads of fun, you’ll fit right in.
- Product first: We’re a product centric company and the company’s brand and UIUX are at the core of our priorities.
- Our Pipeline: We have many (happy) customers that are using us as the provisioning and governance backbone of the organization. All that's left is capitalizing on our network and infrastructure.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for superstars to join our rocketship. We’re looking for a passionate, highly experienced Senior Product Designer to lead our design. In this role, you’ll be our first designer, collaborating with engineers, product managers, and marketers to create an innovative IT and security product.
If you live and breathe design, you’re looking to create smart, innovative, effective, beautiful designs, you’re excited about truly understanding the users to create world-class solutions, and love to have a key role in designing new products and initiatives - you might just be our special someone.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience designing from a B2B SaaS tech company, having full ownership of the entire product life cycle
- Vast experience designing for web applications
- Innovative problem solver - your passion is transforming complex problems into simple and intuitive user experiences
- Understanding of both qualitative and quantitative user data (i.e. A/B testing, surveys, analytics tools, usability testing)
- Deep understanding of product, as well as branding, with the ability to take forward the brand vision, marketing needs and make creative ideas come to life
- You’re a highly independent player with leadership skills
- You know your craft and tools - up to speed with design trends. Superb knowledge of Figma and fearless of learning new tools as needed
- Visual communication degree - big plus