Entitle is a cloud permission management platform that automates how access to cloud resources is requested, granted, and managed across the organization. It eliminates bottlenecks related to manual access granting and enables dynamic, just-in-time authorization for better security, governance, and productivity. Deployed in minutes, with 100+ SaaS/IaaS integrations.
Entitle is well-funded, backed by Glilot Capital and a network of high-performing CISOs and security entrepreneurs. Its customers include public companies such as Lemonade and Hippo and high-growth tech companies like BigID, At-bay, K-Health, and Bilt.
- Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care, collaboration, and egoless leadership. At Entitle, we know that drive, passion, and a growth-oriented mindset are far more important than “credentials”. We are an energetic team of endlessly creative and strategic problem-solvers, and if you love challenging yourself to learn more and continuously excel while having loads of fun, you’ll fit right in.
- Tech: We’re a tech company based on the most advanced technologies, so your contribution and experience are valued and can strongly impact the company's growth.
- Our Pipeline: We have many (happy) customers that are using us as the provisioning and governance backbone of the organization. All that's left is capitalizing on our network and infrastructure.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for superstars to join our rocketship. We’re looking for a Senior DevOps to lead our cloud infrastructure architecture. This role is critical in supporting our short and long-term product expansion plans. You’ll join an innovative, high-performance R&D department and work with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
- Build a SaaS product to serve thousands of global customers in a modern and scalable way.
- Help us choose our DevOps technical stack which will make our work faster and more efficient, utilizing state-of-the-art tools alongside researching for new innovative techniques.
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code. Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments.
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
- Grow and evolve as part of the Entitle R&D team!
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm
- Configuration management systems
- Results-driven with a strong commitment to complete tasks
- Can-do approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew